West Montreal Readaptation Centre is a rehabilitation centre for individuals living with an intellectual disability and/or autism. We provide habilitation, rehabilitation, residential and community integration services in English and French to children and adults.
- We offer various volunteer opportunities including:
- Mentoring and/or Tutoring
- Friendly calls and visits
- Animation of small group activities
- Support with administrative tasks and office work
- Individual support services to our users
- Helping with our centre’s toy library
- Support during various activities throughout the year such as craft sales, professional conferences, gift basket preparation, fundraising events…
- We have various one-time volunteer opportunities as well as ongoing opportunities
- Locations: Mainly Lachine & Beaconsfield with resources around Montreal
- Language: English and/or French
For any information, please contact Ms Melinda Dadamo at 514 363-3025, ext. 2255 or send her an email at email@example.com.