Download the report (1.4 MB)
West Montreal Readaptation Centre (WMRC) would like to sincerely thank its staff, caregivers, users, families and partners for having participated in its second accreditation process. Accreditation Canada surveyors met with our departments, and toured our facilities, from November 18 to 21. Their final report will be posted here as soon as we have it in both English and French. It recognizes our strengths:
- knowledgeable, caring, committed staff
- strong involvement of our Board of Directors
- community partnerships
- new performance management system (inspired by Proaction)
- evidence-based clinical processes.
It also identifies areas for improvement:
- few partnerships with first- and third-line service providers
- length of our waiting list
- no confidential mechanism for staff to bring forward complaints
- need to improve continuity of services.
Thanks again to the Accreditation Steering Committee, sub-committees, managers and staff! Bravo everyone!