The Users’ Committee is a group of elected individuals whose mandate is:
- To inform you about your individual rights.
- To support you if you need to file a complaint regarding WMRC.
- To protect and defend your rights and interests.
- To host social and educational events.
- To promote ways to improve your quality of life and assist you in making the necessary changes.
- To ensure you are represented on the Board of Directors through two members.
Click on the Users’ Committee brochure below to download a PDF version: