We are happy to announce that six videos are now available on WMRC’s channel on the YouTube site.
These videos are:
- “Behavior Management” (Melanie Setton and Heather Sutherland)
- “La nutritionniste et l’autisme” (Gabrielle Cimon)
- “Improving Communications Skills in Children with ASD” (Dona Roy)
- “How can fun at the park help you child learn and evelop motor skills?” (Monique Bureau and Michelle Lafontaine)
- “Sleep and establishing routines” (Elizza Lopes-Herrera and Heather Sutherland)
- “Entraînement à la propreté” (Elizza Lopes-Herrera and Sylvie Deschamps)
Another video in 2-parts will be added shortly. The title is “Medical drug use for children with autism” and feature Dr. Mark Zuccolillo .
Please promote our channel with other parents!
The link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNWqSB5AtyqSJx3tU97HmWg